Call to Reserve: (602) 276-6545
The Farm at South Mountain is a very active private property. Due to scheduled private events and other photos sessions, all photography must be pre-approved and scheduled with The Farm Kitchen. Please follow the guidelines below. Thank you for choosing The Farm for your beautiful photography and videography backdrop!
- Photography sessions must be scheduled and approved by The Farm Kitchen management prior to on-site arrival.
- Only The Farm Kitchen management can approve photography requests. Once approved, scheduled, and paid for, The Farm Kitchen will provide a Photography Permit that must be carried while on property. Without the permit, photographers may be asked to leave and may be invoiced for using The Farm’s property.
- Photography permits may be paid for and picked up at The Farm Kitchen Monday–Sunday, 10am to 3pm.
- The following areas are not available for photos: Quiessence lawn, Morning Glory patio, Farm Kitchen patio, and inside ANY garden beds.
- Due to the nature of our private event business, wedding photography (outside of planned wedding venue rentals) is not allowed.
Engagement and Family Photography Session Guidelines
- Session length: Two (2) hours
- Session fees must be paid during check-in at The Farm Kitchen prior to session, Monday–Sunday, 10am to 3pm.
- Session fees are $125 per photographer for up to four (4) people being photographed, two (2) hour maximum – $10 per each additional person.
- Upon approval and payment a pass will be issued that must be carried at all times while on property.
- Please do not use any equipment (tables, benches, chairs) without permission of The Farm Kitchen management.
- All photography sessions on property must end prior to the start of any previously scheduled special event.
Corporate and Business Related Photography Sessions
Please contact [email protected] for more information. Dates, times, indoor space required and number of talent/crew will determine pricing for these types of scheduled sessions.
*Please note outside food and drink is not allowed at The Farm. Photographers and talent are not allowed inside culinary garden beds under any circumstances.